The Selection Criteria
- * First Aid Certificate – Kid Care First Aid or similar preferable.
- * Personal Qualities – personal qualities will be taken into consideration, such as proven responsibility and reliability, a mature outlook and ability to cope under pressure, and a friendly demeanour and professional presentation.
- * Experience – please provide details of all voluntary and paid childcare work experience that you have, along with the contact details of references for each one. The Wright Nannies must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience. This may include babysitting, work in childcare centres, nanny positions (short or long term), after school care, and so on. Please make note of any particular experience you have which may be relevant, such as the care of children with special needs.
- * Qualifications – please provide details of all relevant qualifications
- * Drivers License – not essential but preferable, so please include details if you hold a full, clean drivers license
The next step….
If your experience and qualifications are suitable, then one of our consultants will contact you to arrange a time for an interview. Following your successful interview you will be placed on our books and put forward for any positions that suit your placement preferences and requirements. Our Agency will send you regular employment position newsletters to keep you informed of new opportunities.
Please note that following an interview your referees will all be contacted, so please ensure that you bring all contact details with you to the interview and, if necessary, advise your referees beforehand that you have provided their contact details to The Wright Nanny.